Tagliatelle with Dorset Blue Vinny, Mushrooms & Smoked Garlic
(recipe courtesy of www.ayearindinners.com)
- 200g fresh tagliatelle
- 1 tbsp oil (rapeseed or olive oil work well)
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 large cloves smoked garlic crushed
- About 12 mushrooms sliced (chestnut mushrooms work well, or a handful of wild mushrooms)
- 100ml white wine
- 3 heaped tbsp crème fraiche
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Handful chopped Dorset Blue Vinny
- Handful chopped walnuts
- Handful chopped parsley
1. Put a saucepan of water on to boil. Remember to season with salt.
2. Heat some oil in another pan over a low/medium heat and gently soften the onion and smoked garlic. Once softened, turn the heat up to medium and add the sliced mushrooms. Cook until slightly softened. Add the white wine.
3. Add the fresh pasta to the saucepan and cook for the required time. This should be about the right amount of time for the wine to reduce down.
4. Once the wine is reduced, add the crème fraîche and season to taste. Drain the cooked pasta and stir in the sauce.
5. Serve into pasta bowls or plates and top with the Dorset Blue Vinny, walnuts, and parsley.