- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 225g potatoes, cubed
- 2 medium leeks, sliced
- 1.2lt vegetable stock
- 150ml creme fraiche
- 50g Dorset Blue Vinny Cheese
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onions, potatoes & leeks
- Cook for 3-4 mins
- Add the vegetable stock & bring to the boil. Season well and simmer until the vegetables are tender
- Crumble the Dorset Blue Vinny into the vegetables
- Whizz with a blender until smooth. Reheat in a clean pan with the creme fraiche
Serve with crusty bread
Our Corporate Partners support the day to day running of Dorset Food Network and the services we offer. They are also available to provide support to our members.
Dorset Food Network proudly supports two local charities. Both charities provide much needed services in the local area and without public support and fund-raising would not be able to do what they do. We are so pleased that we are able to help raise awareness for such worthy causes.